Breakfast should be a priority to become leaner and stronger.
There are many different Wellness Portal companies out there and selecting the right one is important if you want to be successful with program. The goal of the portal is provide a way for your employees to engage in healthy practices.
THINGS TO CONSIDER TO SELECT THE RIGHT WELLNESS PORTAL.
There are many different Wellness Portal companies out there and selecting the right one is important as you want to be successful with improving your employees overall wellness. Wellness Portal’s can be customized to add features you wish to provide to your employees.
There is a challenge aspect of portals that allows your employees to join and typically are built around physical activity. Majority of the companies will have challenges that will work to change a behavior such as nutritional, financial or even emotional.
Additional additions to a wellness portal include an HRA, Biometric data, Reward tracking and reporting.
To make sure you are finding the right wellness portal look for the following features.
- Confidential health assessments
- Track program participation and activity. If working with company for several years gain year to year data.
- Educate your employees.
- Provide an easy way to participate with access to mobile apps.
- Track and administer rewards.
- Provides guidance on how to be healthy.
- Has tools needed to be healthy.
- Creates and delivers messages that help behavior changes thru messages and challenges.
- Allows employees to communicate thru social support.
- Promotes a healthy culture.