Why Choose Us?
- Messaging should be created to match your population.
- Work with you to provide custom materials for your employees.
- Customer service. We won’t charge you for the little things like small changes. We understand that at times you may change your mind.
- At end of each year we want to review all available data around your program and insurance claims to plan for next year messaging to have the greatest impact to create change.
- Your one stop for all your wellness information and tools.
- We work with you to make sure you have the messaging you need to have the greatest impact on your population.
- Our understanding that to better provide you with information for your employees, we need to understand the overall demographics and culture of your organization.
Our Understanding of Corporate Culture
Our background comes from many years working within large corporations. This experience helps us incorporate our company into your overall corporate culture and messaging.
Understanding of the Three types of employees.
Our experience has provided an understanding of the three types of employees when it comes to their health. The chart below shows the following workout levels of companies.
Fitness Warriors will likely complete 12,000-20,000 steps per day without missing a beat. They will eat a proper diet avoid fatty foods.
Weekly Workout Warriors are likely to workout about 3-4 days a week. They will most of the time eat a proper diet but will likely have several cheat days a week. This group will likely get around 6,000-10,000 steps per day.
Sedentary group spends most of their time seated or inactive. They have a sense of defeat with their health and likely have tried many diets only to fail one after the other. This group is lucky to get 3,000 steps a day. They don’t worry about what foods they are eating and look at food as comfort.
The question is how can we impact the Weekly Warrior and get the Sedentary group to change their behavior?